Welcome to the downloads section
Below are the downloads currently available from my site. These are provided as is, free-of-charge and may be re-used if permission is obtained from me. A lot of the projects below were just to demonstrate techniques, were undertaken when I was learning C++ and as such occasinally aren't the prettiest to look at. Click on the project to begin the download.
- Enhanced NPC Behaviour using Goal Oriented Action Planning - Masters Project and source
- Enhanced NPC Behaviour using Goal Oriented Action Planning - Executable
- Enhanced NPC Behaviour using Goal Oriented Action Planning - Thesis document
- Blok Wars. A Lego based RTS game developed as part of a group at Abertay. This is the standalone exe version!
- Blok Wars. A Lego based RTS game developed as part of a group at Abertay. This is the full source version!
- A Physics Simulation. Balls can be added to the scene and they bounce off the walls and off each other before eventually coming to rest (see the included Readme.pdf for controls)
- The framework I use for creating DirectX applications. Provides Camera setup and manipulation, DirectX and Mesh loading support. Debugging is assisted through a logging facility (again please see the included ReadMe file).
- Rac'em, a race game developed using DirectX and C++. Features include DirectX Effects, DirectInput support, particle
effects for explosions and thrusters, 2D HUD and menuing system,
picking, basic planar shadows, collision detection and response and
rigid body dynamics.
- AI Project, spaceship simuation. Uses Fuzzy Logic and genetic algorithms to land a spaceship onto a platform.
- Helicoptor, 3D version of the popular Flash game created for PS2 Linux using C++ and the PS2 libraary created by Dr. Henry Fortuna at Abertay.
- TO BE FIXED, coming soon: Revelations, a group project created for the XBox using RenderWare Graphics API and C/C++. Will only work in a chipped XBox!